Who We Are
Free Again is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit mental health & life center. Our mission is to empower people to live empowered lives, including our providers.
Our team of passionate professionals is highly trained and certified in an array of researched-based treatment modalities to provide optimal and life-lasting results. We use an innovative approach and utilize cutting-edge technology to meet the needs of our clients to provide greater access to services including mental health, spiritual direction, consultation, and motivational coaching. We provide professional training opportunities and community outreach services to help promote the emotional, spiritual, and relational health and well-being of surrounding communities. We further strive to empower schools, organizations, and small businesses through our consultative and coaching sessions in order to inspire, motivate and promote empowering success.
Benefits of Working at Free Again Consulting
Our goal at FAC is to empower our clinicians to focus on exceptional patient care while maintaining a work-life balance. As such, we honor our commitment to reducing the administrative tasks and excessive paperwork that is often demanded of employees at nonprofit organizations. We have limited staff meetings, do not require unnecessary training events, offer flex scheduling with the goal of reducing retention rates, and burnout.
Our full-time clinicians are responsible for carrying a reduced caseload in order to also pursue training, teaching, speaking, consulting, and coaching opportunities.
Our full-time benefits package includes health and liability insurance, paid holidays, license reimbursement, and monthly bonuses.
Full-time employment status also enables you to take advantage of the loan forgiveness program due to our nonprofit status.
We offer flexible work schedules including the option of working from home through our telemedicine platforms in addition to having in-office sessions.
We provide full administrative, billing, and credentialing support.
We are looking for a full-time fully credentialed and licensed clinician with a minimum of one year of experience post-licensure. Educational requirement of a master’s degree in the respected field of mental health. Strong verbal and written skills. Familiarity with electronic record keeping. Experience working with children and adolescents and adult populations. Family and couples experience preferred. Experience conducting groups, developing seminars and workshops.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts intakes, provides individual, couples, and family therapy services in the office or through telemedicine platforms. Service includes initial clinical assessments, diagnosis, clinical treatment planning, and implementation, referral, and termination.
- Provides workshops and seminars, facilitates groups, and parent education.
- Collaborates and consults with psychiatrists, case managers, facilitators, parent partners, and other professionals working collaboratively to ensure comprehensive whole-person care.
- Creates, maintains, and submits accurate records and documents in a timely manner
- Maintain current knowledge of assessment and treatment techniques, criminal justice systems, and community resources using in-service training, seminars, workshops, and publications.
- Meets expected billable hours as assigned by Clinical Director
- Although not required, bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with children, adolescents, families, and couples.
- Strong assessment and clinical judgment skills.
- Knowledge of evidence-based modalities relevant to working with the adult and child and adolescent population.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to develop reasonable, appropriate treatment plans and clinical programs to meet the needs of the clients.
Full-time pay and benefits package includes:
- Wellness reimbursement
- Liability insurance
- Paid Time Off:
- License reimbursement and independent training
- Monthly Bonuses
If you believe you will be a good match with our company and are seeking full-time employment please complete an interest card today.