Dr. Soha presenting at Rocky Peak: Young Adults on a series entitled “Anxious For Nothing.” Soha briefly discusses topics ranging from Self Harm, Rape, and Eating Disorders, which includes a live Q&A at the conclusion.
As gatekeepers of the profession, we offer teaching and training workshops to individuals and professionals desiring to enhance their knowledge and skillset.
Our workshops and speaking engagements are provided by educators and clinicians with extensive professional experience on various topics including but not limited to:
- Early child development
- Parenting and relationship enhancing strategies with young children and adolescents
- Effective conflict resolution and communication strategies among couples
- Brain functioning and child behavior
- God attachment and its impact on perceived stress and coping
- Overcoming spiritual abuse